On Sunday, Aunt Peggy, Uncle Don, Great Papa, Papa, and MeMe (Grandma) came to visit. I read books, bowled, and played with my train table. Boy am I loved! All those things were new! My mom says that I have too many toys! Is that possible? In my defense, Meme said that the train table is a birthday present. Check out Uncle Don helping me eat my PB&J and Great Papa playing in my room!
If you look at my room now, the front of my crib will be gone. It's there in the pictures. But after everyone left, Mommy and Daddy said that I was ready to sleep without the front on. Now I am in a toddler bed and doing great! I wake up in the morning, stay in, and read. But, I have only done this for 2 nights and mornings so far. I'm going to start getting out and pulling my clothes out of my drawers real soon. We'll see if that wakes Mommy up in the morning. :>)
If you look at my room now, the front of my crib will be gone. It's there in the pictures. But after everyone left, Mommy and Daddy said that I was ready to sleep without the front on. Now I am in a toddler bed and doing great! I wake up in the morning, stay in, and read. But, I have only done this for 2 nights and mornings so far. I'm going to start getting out and pulling my clothes out of my drawers real soon. We'll see if that wakes Mommy up in the morning. :>)


1 comment:
Evan, u r too cute! I can't wait to see and play with you again! Did your mommy get my mommy's email about my bday party?
Post a Comment