Sunday, November 16, 2008

What's Up?

I have been a little busy this past week. Here are 2 pictures of me at my friends' birthday party. I really liked building with these cool blocks and jumping out of this tunnel. My friends- Giacomo and Matteo turned 2! Not too far away for me! I'll be 2 in 2 weeks.


Declan came over to play on Tuesday. Mommy was off of work for Veteran's Day. I was trying to teach Declan how to crawl. He'll be on the move very soon!

Here I am painting! I just love to do it. I could paint and color all day long.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Robinsons said...

Our babies are growing up!! I can't believe they are almost TWO!!!

Michelle, Dan, Quinn, and Owen said...

Evan,
Maybe we can get together and do some art together. I have an easel we could share!
xoxo QUINN

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers