Sunday, November 30, 2008

My 2nd Birthday Party

I had a birthday party at my house! My friends and family came to celebrate me turning 2- how wonderful is that? Here are a few pictures from my party. If you want to see all of them, check out the web album that Mommy made:
This is Quinn and I getting a little alone time on my stairs. I guess Piper is watching us to make sure nothing funny happens. I just needed some quiet time with my special girl!Charlie, Quinn, and I hung out for a bit. It was so nice to see them. I gave both of them big hugs when they walked in the door. I was so excited to see my buddies. I miss them!
I loved hearing everyone sing "Happy Birthday". Can you tell?Opening presents was pretty cool too! I had a lot of friends to help me out that it!
I loved my googles!












1 comment:

Michelle, Dan, Quinn, and Owen said...

Quinn and I had fun at your party. They have so much fun together, we hope to see you again very soon!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers