Monday, January 11, 2010

Fitness Competition

Daddy is entering a weight loss and fitness competition at work. It sounds really cool and Daddy is excited about eating better and exercising again. Plus, if he wins he says he is buying himself a new TV for the basement. I don't really understand why because we have one down there, but I will leave that for Mommy to deal with. Anyway, after seeing Daddy pose I had to have my turn.

Muscles! Check out those pecs!


Here I am flexing from the side.


Front pose, no flex. Quinn- I might be getting a belly. Sorry about that!


And finally, the back- Check me out!
It was all too funny. You'll notice today's paper in the pictures as well. This way we could prove the day the pictures were taken.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Michelle, Dan, Quinn, and Owen said...

These pictures are hilarious! You look perfect Evan!
xoxo
Quinn

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers