Look at these from bottom to top! Mommy says she can only do so much and rearranging the pictures is not one of the things she wants to do today! (he he- She makes me laugh)
It was Papa's birthday on Christmas. We sang to him and I was even asked to help him blow out his candles. I'm not sure why Daddy and Great Papa are helping out. What's a boy to do?
These are my cousins, Julie and Alex. Both of them live in Florida and go to school there. That must be pretty cool! I like the snow though.
I entertained my family by playing all sorts of songs on my new keyboard. I prefer to play classical music- following the Little Einsteins.
This is my super new cool sled! Daddy and I took it for a test spin around the family room.
I got a new movie too- Danny and the Dinosaur. I ask Mommy and Daddy to read it to me every night and usually before my nap too. Do you think they are trying to get out of reading it to me by getting me the movie? It's not going to work!
Isn't this the coolest work bench? Mommy and Daddy got this for me so I can help with projects around the house. I have spent plenty of time measuring the counters and doors for Daddy.
Samson wanted to bury himself in the presents for some reason. I'm not too sure why? He was a good boy and Santa left the dogs some things in their stockings.
I asked Santa Claus for only one thing- a piano. Guess What?! I must have done something right- He left it for me. Maybe it was the yummy cookies we left for him or the carrots we left for his crew.


No comments:
Post a Comment