Thursday, September 4, 2008

Everyone Loves- Marineland!

My day at Marineland started off totally fun. I went to an aquarium and pushed my face against glass to see a wlrus. A real, live walrus! How cool is that? We walked around, I ran, and saw some fish. You'll see me, the cute one, with my daddy and cousins- Jason and Ben. Then, the day was kind of okay. It kind of went something like this: Daddy goes on a ride, I sit and watch with mommy. We go watch the killer whale show so mommy can go nuts and take a boat load of pictures. And, guess what? She had to be in the wet zone. I didn't want to get wet from killer whale splashes, so daddy took me back to the "non" wet zone and the view was not so good. (BTW- Check out Uncle Junior and Aunt Sharon who we went to Marineland with- they are so much fun!) So, back to the point. Then, it was my nap time. Could I nap? NO NO NO Mommy just had to see the Beluga whales and of course feed and pet them. She kept asking the lady questions, I thought we might need to spend the night at Marineland or that they would kick her out. (Wish that would have come true!) Then, daddy had to go on more rides like the rollercoaster and the skyscreamer- which took FOR-EV-ER. This was their day and I was just along for the ride. I guess I am okay with that, since usually it is the other way around! Later!









Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Robinsons said...

We want to go to Marineland!!!!! Sooooo jealous!!!

The Robinsons said...

you look great by the way!!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers