After a long day of endless fun with my Aunt Sharon, Uncle Junior, cousins- Jason and Ben I took a bath in our indoor swimming pool! What? That's not a pool? You say it's a bathtub? Okay, crazies! Ben and daddy played with me in the water, mom was on camera duty. It was a blast!
Then, one of the best things in the world happened to me! Jason and Ben read me my bedtime stories. It was so cool! They are great readers. I can't wait for them to visit again!
Then, one of the best things in the world happened to me! Jason and Ben read me my bedtime stories. It was so cool! They are great readers. I can't wait for them to visit again!


2 comments:
I can't believe how big they are getting!! We have got to get together the next time I'm in town...we will be in town for a family thing the weekend before Thanksgiving...you guys around?
We are here! We would love to have you over!
Post a Comment