Sunday, May 11, 2008

Zoo with Joseph and Mason

I went to the zoo with mommy, Jill (next door), Joseph, and Mason. I have a feeling that I will be there a lot this spring, summer, and probably fall. We have a season pass, again.
Here we are at Sea Lion Cove. Jill put Joseph and Mason on leashes! Isn't that crazy. Now, they can't explore as easily. Yikes, I hope my mommy doesn't get me one of those!
I climbed and climbed the stairs at Sea Lion Cove!
Then, I did some driving at the playground. I didn't want to eat my lunch. I just wanted to have some fun! Afterall, this was a day for me!
After the playground, we headed over to the bone pit. I worked on my own for a while and found some cool dinosaur bones.

Then, Joseph, Mason and I did some joint work. We got a lot more accomplished that way. No looking at each other. That would have been too distracting. We would have wanted to throw stones, climb and play. Oh yeah, that happened too!

Joseph and I rode home together. This is the life! Sitting in my wagon with a buddy, while my mom and Joseph's mom pull the three of us and all our stuff. Mason passed out on the way home he was so relaxed! Joseph's mommy kept saying that this day at the zoo was the most relaxing day that she's had in a long time. She said that is was more relaxing than going to a Spa! What does that mean?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Joseph said...

Hi Evan, that was the most relaxing day I have ever had. Eating lunch with the three of you sitting in one place was really nice. I love the pictures! Thanks for including Joseph, he really enjoys hanging out with you.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers