
Joseph came over to play with me tonight. Joseph wanted to spend a little time playing with the dogs. He left me to say hi to Samson.

Here, he's visiting with Piper. The dogs had to be separated from us for a while because they wanted to eat our snacks and my mommy and daddy said that this was easier. I'm not sure what that means.

I'm taking a book break. Mommy just found me showing Joseph how much fun it is to play with my indoor water table. Mommy says that it's not a water table. She says it is the dogs' water bowl. I don't believe her.

Joseph and I asked mommy to lay some train tracks for us. Playing with cars and Thomas the Tank Engine is so much fun!
We played with all my little people too. It was so much fun!


No comments:
Post a Comment