Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easter Sunday

I had a great Easter! We went to Aunt Peggy's and Uncle Don's house for Easter dinner. After we ate, I found a basket of chocolate waiting for me. Well, it was for everyone but I got to it first. Aunt Rosemary and Aunt Peggy let me take whatever I could carry and Daddy thought it would be a nice treat to let me eat everything I took. So, you guessed it. I ate an entire chocolate rabbit and the mini's in my other hand.

Here I am with "Uncle Beard" aka Uncle Bob. I had fun calling him that name though!

This is Uncle Don and Chelsea. I started calling him "Uncle Beard" too!

This is Papa and Mommy. She is due to have her baby in 2 weeks! I hope my sister gets here soon!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers