In case you're wondering what we have been up to lately, it would be helping these five ridgebacks. Mommy and Me Me went to pick them up early Saturday morning. I spent the night at Joseph's and hunh out with him until naptime on Saturday. Mommy and Daddy went to check on the dogs, who are staying at a kennel, yesterday. Then Mommy had to go back today to bring two dogs back to the kennel from their doctor. Mommy says they were there to make sure they did not have babies. I have no idea what she is talking about. Here are the links to the web albims if you would like to see the dogs.
Mommy and I want to give Sayra a good home. Can you talk to my Daddy? He doesn't even listen to us! What's going on with that?
http://picasaweb.google.com/rescuejill/CheeryCreekDogs13109?authkey=rBAMYhNv6Bc#
http://picasaweb.google.com/rescuejill/CherryCreek232009?authkey=vo9tiBsnEH0#
http://picasaweb.google.com/rescuejill/2409?authkey=eIjUZMaj9R4#

No comments:
Post a Comment